SEFH In The News
Syamantak Payra 2016 SEFH Participant Wins Intel ISEF Young Scientist Award
- 2016 SEFH competitor, was awarded a $50,000 scholarship for developing a low-cost electrically aided knee brace that allows an individual with a weakened leg to walk with a natural stride.
- Syamantak Payra in the news 11/18/2016: Channel 11 KHOU! "Local Teen Invents New Kind of Knee Brace http://www.khou.com/features/local-teen-invents-new-kind-of-knee-brace-/...
- 2015 SEFH competitor, was awarded a $50,000 scholarship for inventing a wellhead containment device
- Karan Jerath in the news 3/25/2016 Channel 13 ABC Eyewitness News! "Friendswood Teen Makes Forbes' 30 Under 30 List http://abc13.com/science/friendswood-teen-makes-forbes-30-under-30-list/...
- Forbes 30 Under 30 In The Energy Sector
- Karan Jerath's invention explaination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzJ7f_dhXY